I found this picture in my email and wanted to make sure to share it here.
There was a great turn-out at the Built to Honor event for Staff Sgt. Todd Domerese and his family on June 26, 2014.
September 19 - Summer Camp Trade Show
Scoutmasters, Crew Advisors, Webelos II Leaders and Committee Chairs,
If your troop plans to go to summer camp next year, help your Scouts make an informed choice as to which camp to attend. Visit the 2014 Summer Camp Trade Show and visit with over 20 of the most popular camps in the Southern Region. Learn about new program offerings and facilities. Many camps offer in-council pricing for SWFC units attending this year's trade show.
All Boy Scouts, Venturers, and Webelos II, leaders and parents are encouraged to attend.
Simply click on the Summer Camp Trade Show link to register so that we know that you're planning on attending.
The trade show takes place in the Council Conference Center in Ft. Myers on Saturday, October 4 from 9 am – 3 pm.
View the Summer Camp Trade Show Flyer Here
Southwest Florida Council
1801 Boy Scout Drive
Fort Myers, Florida 33907
September 8 - Training Opportunities & Fun Galore!
- Roundtable - The Big Rock Topics for 2014-15
- Cub Scout Leader Specifics - Saturday, September 20, 2014, 9 am - 12:30 pm
- Cub Scout Friendship Hike - Saturday, September 27, 2014, 9 am - 11:30 am
- BALOO (Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation) Training - Saturday, October 11, 2014, 8:45 am - 5 pm
- Cub Scout Extravaganza - October 17-19, 2014
- Haunted Hike - October 25, 2014
- Boy Scout Leader Specifics - Saturday, November 1, 2014, 9 am - 3:30 pm
- Webelos Activity Weekend - November 7-9, 2014
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Day - Sunday, November 9, 2014, 1 pm - ???
- OLSI (Outdoor Leader Skills Instruction) - November 14-16, 2014
- OWLS (Outdoor Webelos Leader Skills) - November 14-16, 2014
- Broke Back Dog Challenge - December 5-7, 2014
- Winter Camp - December 26-30, 2014
- NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training) - January 10, 16-18 & February 13-15, 2015
- Wood Badge - February 20-22 & March 20-22, 2015
- Scouting for Food - Deliver Food February 28, 2014, 9 am - 1 pm
- MALT (Manatee Adult Leader Training) - March 13-15, 2015
- USA XXII (University of Scouting Arts) - April 24-26, 2015
- Wilderness & Remote First Aide / CPR-AED - May 15-17, 2015
- ALL NEW Cub Scout & Webelos Summer Camp - June 25-28, 2015
- Aquatics Training Weekends (multiple dates)
- NEW Cub Scout Adventures ... in a Nutshell
- Vehicle Donation - The Benefits Last a Lifetime
September 2 - Scout Night with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are holding a Scout night during the regular season game against the Atlanta Falcons, November 9th at 1 pm. Tickets are $15 for Scouts and $35 for leaders/family members. This includes your game ticket, mini Buccaneers football and a chance to win a VIP tour of One Buccaneer Place. To purchase these special tickets for your unit, please complete the attached order form and e-mail it to Courtney Grovatt (email@example.com) or call (813) 870-2700 x2573. Orders must be placed no later than October 1st to be eligible for the VIP tour drawing.
Yours in Scouting,
August 21 - Volunteer Cleanup at Crowley Museum & Nature Center
October 17, 10:00 am - October 18, 4:00 pm. Click Here to visit the Facebook page and join.
Time to get the grounds ready for our fall season!
We are looking for school, scout and social groups to come out and assist in Trail Maintenance, Removal of invasive plants, general repairs, etc.
Volunteers will be provided with free camping, lunch, dinner and water each day.
Crowley counts on volunteers and appreciates all the hard work that helps us keep our gates open year round. Please share this flyer and sign your group up today!
*Minors must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Tents can be provided at no charge to those wanting to camp with us the weekend of the clean-up. Please contact Jeanene with Not a Clue Adventures.
Location Address: 16405 Myakka Road, Sarasota, Fl 34240
Contact Phone # 813-789-094—Jeanene to let us know you will be joining us so we prepare enough meals!
Crowley accepts volunteers all year!
View Prior News and Updates